[Typo3-dev] controlling BE pagetree from extensions

Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] leendert at netcreators.nl
Wed Jun 30 01:38:40 CEST 2004

Hey Wolfgang,

Thanks for your answer. I've concluded that I can override getIcon() from
the iconworks class to make this extended behaviour work. I've tested this
by hardcoding it into the iconworks class first, but now that I have proof
of concept, I want to make an extensoin of this class. However: iconworks
does not seem to have inclusion code that is needed for me to override the
class. I don't want to hardcode it into iconworks obviously, since that
would break on an upgrade. Any reason this class does not have inclusion
code at the end, or better yet, an idea on how to override the class anyway?

Thanks,

Leendert

news:mailman.4848.1088413050.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...