[Typo3-dev] controlling BE pagetree from extensions

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon Jun 28 10:57:25 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Leendert Brouwer [Netcreators] wrote the following:
> Is there a way I can influence the page tree in the backend from an
> extension? I have extended the pages table with a field called 'intern', and
> I'd like pages that have this field set to 1 to have a different icon in the
> page tree. Is there a mechanism or known hack for this?

 Take a look at typo3/alt_db_navframe.php
 and at t3lib/class.t3lib_treeview.php

 You'll have to overwrite some methods (like for example
 getTree (and getIcon)) ...

----- ext_tables.php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[TYPO3_MODE]['XCLASS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_treeview.php']
= t3lib_extMgm::extPath ($_EXTKEY).'class.ux_t3lib_treeview.php';
-----

 bye
 Wolfgang