[Typo3-dev] on development of shop extension

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Jun 22 18:11:12 CEST 2004

> The problem is - no one here wants to deal with it, as it seems. Or no one
> is ready to pay for this.

www.magix.net -> they use a fully customized shop fitting their needs, and
it WAS a lot of work. It's fully integrated into typo3. It's no standard
solution anyway. For a generic version, it would need  a lot of
sponsoring...

> > A shopping system is a huge topic, that may be the reason why a lot of
> > people are so frightened to program anything new for typo...
> > what i can totally understand...
>
> It's not that "huge" for typo3. Shopping systems has veery stable concepts
> by now. And there's many many scripts for them. All there is to do - is to
> put them in typo3 framework.

Is there any good script-base which has got anything included already ? If
so I'd like to know about it. I don't think there is any ready made solution
which just waits for integration into typo3...
Would be great at least :)

JH