[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 on a Knoppix CD?

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Fri Jun 18 13:56:39 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

---------------8<-----------------------------

> What about it? Doesn't it sound like a great tool every one could really
> benefit from? If I just knew how to do this I would love it as an
> evening fun-project. But I don't. We need someone who knows how to
> customize Knoppix for this and someone who can create the testsite
> including the presentation framework around it.

 not directly related, but... ;-)

 We currently work on a coLinux with Typo3 package
 (debian) and our aim is to bring it down under 100 MB.

 check out coLinux here: http://www.colinux.org/
 [quote]
 Cooperative Linux is the first working free and open source method for
 optimally running Linux on Microsoft Windows natively.

 How would we call that? A T3-WLAMP package ;-)

 bye
 Wolfgang