[Typo3-dev] How can i get the japanese language extension?

UMEGAKI Masahiro ume at st.rim.or.jp
Thu Jun 17 16:03:21 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'v heard that the TYPO3 supports japanese and generate
accessible web page, so I installed the TYPO3.6.0 in my FreeBSD
server. it works very well, but i cannnot find the japanese
extension in Ext Manager.

I read some archived messages about supporting japanese and
asian languages, it seemed not to out the japanese language
extension yet.

How can i get it? i'd like to try it. i can help some if you
want. i might fix the transrated japanese words and sentences.

# i'm sorry my broken English.

Best regards,

-----
Freelance Writer / Masahiro UMEGAKI ume at st.rim.or.jp