[Typo3-dev] New Extension: TYPO3 Documents Suite

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Thu Jun 17 00:07:58 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 23:31, Jan Rosa wrote:
> Hi,
> I like the idea very much. I might have some commercial projects that could
> benefit from such extension.
>
> Unfortunately I cannot find the hourly/daily rate so I could calculate it
> into the projets' budgets. Could you please provide me with such
> information?

Similar to the other project descriptions a daily rate of 800 EUR is
assumed (ie. 8 hours / day).

However I suggest you get in touch with me directly to discuss the
features you would need for your project.

> Besides I am willing to invest some time myself if it helps.

That's great, but I think it doesn't help too much at this point. When
the extension is published, there are many things other people can do,
especially because you can use it in your own extensions and add
functionality by creating a new plugin etc.
--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"