[Typo3-dev] RTE / multi platform

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Jun 16 16:53:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

Philippe Gagnon schrieb am 16.06.2004 um 14:26 Uhr CEST

> Hey!
>
> Just wanted to know what the plans are regarding the RTE in typo3. I
> find it great that we can customize RTE to filter and allows custom
> styles and all. But as far as I know, it's not possible to do so with
> the HTML area ext that alows a RTE for mac/Linux. Wondered if a
> uniform RTE that works with all platforms is being working on?

1. htmlarea _is_ cross plattform.
2. If you like to help improve the htmlarea Extension, contact
Philip(the author). I am sure he is as happy as the rest of us if css
handling in there is improved and the still existing small
bugs(regarding path issues) are taken care of. I didn't have the need
and found the time yet.

Cheers,
Peter
--