[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon - IE testing

Kevin Draper kdraper at wildcanary.ca
Wed Jun 16 14:31:53 CEST 2004

I think it is important that this software be tested in as many
configurations (browser/OS/webserver) as possible.  I also agree that it is
not Kasper's sole responsibility to ferret out all the bugs in Windows or
IE.  However, I've seen it happen before with developers who get very
comfortable on their favourite "developer" platform (i.e.
Linux/Firefox/whatever) and stop testing real-world scenarios that 90% of
their customers will encounter.  I am one of those people who lives in both
the Windows world and the Linux world.  I try to test my apps as best I can
on both platforms.  And yes, if I discover a bug, I will report it to the
bugs database.  Your comments have reassured me that IE is taken seriously
by the Typo3 developers.

Kevin.

I think this topic has been flogged to death.  It's probably best
news:mailman.3130.1087380250.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...