[Typo3-dev] CVS realURL and 3.6.1

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jun 16 01:35:07 CEST 2004

wow
i could install 3.7dev via cvs!!

a bit of confusion to create the new ext directory (which is absent in
the CVS)

one odd thing is that install does'nt work.. i did as somebody
suggested, deleting install/ from typo3/ext/, since now it seems to be
in typo3/sysext/ , but no way

anyway, my tx_realurl extension doesn't work anymore.. i think i'll
have to study it a bit more..

anybody installed the new realURL on 3.7dev?

'night
stefano