[Typo3-dev] CVS realURL and 3.6.1

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jun 15 19:29:18 CEST 2004

well... i think , since i'm i have several typo3 installations in
shared hosting (no root access), that i should download every file from
sourceForce(i can do this automatically with a CSV client, and then
upload them to my server...

isn't there an easier way to uptade my typo3_src folder without root
access?

ps: anyway i'd really like to get 3.7dev running, and maybe to joi the
beta test team...

stefano