[Typo3-dev] Typo3 todo item : static templates extension docs

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Tue Jun 15 22:34:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

I just saw this in the TODO list of TYPO3 (CVS) :

---------snip--------

**************************
DOCUMENTATION TODO list
**************************
Extensions:
- Document how to make "static_template_files" in an extension (Example: How to
make a standard templates in extensions to TYPO3) => Rene Fritz doing that?

I have built the defaultstatic_tmpl a few weeks ago now, but not yet documented
it -- I am willing to do that, but I somehow lost a bit enthusiasm when I did
not receive any feedback. Has anyone tried them and verified (in addition to my
tests) that they work similar to the original templates?

Cheers,
Stephane