[Typo3-dev] Co-developers on tt_news needed / new super news extension?

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Tue Jun 15 14:20:52 CEST 2004

Hi Stig,

I will write the ogo part of Volker's calendar extension.
At the moment where many of the base extensions like calendar and news,
... are to rewritten we should also think about general concepts in that
way. Many of the extensions have the same footwork.

What do I mean with that footwork?

-> Would be perfect to retrieve data from multiple source types
    and also from multiple sources from one source type the same time.
-> Rendering all these sources the same way. Robert Lemke has done this
    by layering the Office Suite, Volker and I also discussed that for
    the calendar extension.
-> Rendering in multiple ways (html, rdf-newsfeed)

The requirements are most time the same, the data type differs.
Are there things we could develope together?

Renderer
General Business Logic
Backend Modules (typo3,ogo,rdf-newsfeed,...)

(For many extensions (that handle the multiple sources the best way).

Greetings Sven