[Typo3-dev] Co-developers on tt_news needed / new super news extension?

Christoph Wiechmann chris.wiech at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 11:55:21 CEST 2004

Hello Stig,

I would like to help you with development on tt_news.
I'm not new to typo3 but I'm new to extension development.

If you give me one or more task to do I'll do my best to solve the problem
or request you have. Count on me.

Best regards,
Chris

news:mailman.1.1087287411.17180.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...