[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Jun 15 14:00:45 CEST 2004

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:

> Hi developers,
>
> are there any serious bugs you wish to be resolved for 3.6.2?

Hi INgmar,

A serious bug I came across in combination with RealURL is that the
openPic function doesn't function in IE. You can experience that on
TYPO3.org and also on Robert's site where he just posted the description
for the Office Importer. All opened windows give different kind of
errors or the page itself is opened in the opened window. It took me
some time to see that as it is functioning fine in Mozilla. Still very
important as you know the number of ie users. Should be relatively easy
to fix. Allthough I don't know how.  ;-)

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation