[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Jun 15 11:57:30 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 23:13, Michael Stucki wrote:
> > I'm not a developer, but I would really like to see the php safemode
> > bug fixed that with safemore activated, retrieval for extensions from
> > online extension repository times out most of the time (probably

Sorry, but I definately know of installations who run TYPO3 in safe mode
successfully (including Kaspers installation I think). Unless you post a
bug report on bugs.typo3.org with detailed information about your server
enviroment etc. we won't be able to help you.

Besides that: This is a call for *serious* bugs going into the
*maintainance release* of TYPO3. Remember that new features or little
tweaks won't go into that update! (This doesn't mean your paticular bug
wouldn't be a serious one)

As I see it, the *.*.x releases are meant for those using the stable
release and wanting only security related or severe bugs fixed. For
those people it must be really save upgrading to 3.6.2, 3.6.3 etc.

This means that should change as few as possible in that branch.

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"