[Typo3-dev] Consultancies plugin FE problem

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jun 14 21:44:05 CEST 2004

On 14 Jun 2004, at 21:12, stefano cecere wrote:
> can anybody explain me what's the "pid" value in the
> ext_typoscript_setup.txt ? (now i set it to the page containing my
> consultancies records)

ok, studing FE_adminLib.inc i discovered that that pid is the pid
containing the consultancies records. ok

what i think could be setted is "allowedGroups".. i set it to "1", the
only group i have for FE_users..
anyway it seems to have no effect (but how do i tell it that FE_users
and FE_user_groups are under pid = 36 ??)

are there any other settings to make FE_adminLib work?

stefano