[Typo3-dev] Consultancies plugin FE problem

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Mon Jun 14 21:12:15 CEST 2004

has anybody installed and customized the Consultancies plugin?
to me it works very well
(http://www.humanisteurope.org/en/project/members_list/index.html )
but i can't get it configured so that allow FE users to register new
records..
it shows the form, but never saves anything to the DB (and doesn't show
anything after "SAVE" submit button)

can anybody explain me what's the "pid" value in the
ext_typoscript_setup.txt ? (now i set it to the page containing my
consultancies records)

should i set the "allowedGroups" to the UID of my FE users? i have FE
users somewhere else...

thanks for attention
stefano

  - - - - - - - -
plugin.tx_t3consultancies_pi1.fe_adminLib = USER_INT
plugin.tx_t3consultancies_pi1.fe_adminLib {
   allowedGroups =
   pid = 117
   email.from = webmaster at humanisteurope.org
   email.fromName = stefano
   email.admin = stefano at clum.net
   clearCacheOfPages =

   userFunc = user_feAdmin->init
   includeLibs = media/scripts/fe_adminLib.inc
   table=tx_t3consultancies
   defaultCmd=create
   debug=1
   delete=1

     // Info-mail setup
   setfixed=1
   setfixed.approve {
     hidden = 0
     _FIELDLIST = uid,pid,title
   }
   setfixed.DELETE = 1
   setfixed.DELETE._FIELDLIST = uid,pid,title

     // Creating
   create = 1
   create.fields =
title,description,services,url,contact_email,contact_name,cntry,hidden,l
ogo
   create.required = title,cntry,contact_email,contact_name
   create.overrideValues {
     hidden = 1
   }
   create.userFunc_afterSave = tx_t3consultancies_pi1->afterSave

     // Editing:
   edit < .create
   edit.fields =
title,description,services,url,contact_email,contact_name,cntry,hidden
   edit.overrideValues {
     hidden = 1
   }
   edit.menuLockPid=1

     // Field parsing and evaluation error messages:
   parseValues {
     title = trim
	logo = files [jpg;jpeg;gif;png;][300]
   }
   userFunc_updateArray = tx_t3consultancies_pi1->updateArray
   no_cache=1
   email.field = contact_email
}