[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Sun Jun 13 14:19:06 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

> Well, in t3lib_cs there are some awkward bugs, I'd like to see fixed.
> Cannot reuse the current version so a backport is necessary.
>
> The issues are broken charsets conversion for mbstring and iconv (native
> PHP conversion works ok) and string truncation on literal zero "0" in
> several routines.
>
> Heard no complaints so far, but it sucks.

Hmmm. One general question: Should we fix bugs which have no corresponding
bugreport? It may be stupid but it's cleaner. What do you think?

Will you take care of this? You can send the patch to either Ingmar or me.

>  > - #085: Version number will be set to 3.6.2
>
> Sure you got all occurences? ;-)

Of the number in the code or of the complaints in the mailing lists? ;-)

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html