[Typo3-dev] GraphicsMagick

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Sat Jun 12 23:59:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Thanks, I looked at it. You missed on important part: If no arguments was
> specified, you'll have to answer with a version information. I faked this
> string cause TYPO3 looks for something like "ImageMagick.*".
Ok, patched it.
Releasing another set of debs tomorrow. The wrapper deb must conflict
with imagemagick, so it would be perfect if you add the difference to
your typo3.debs (imagemagick | graphicsmagick-compat-im)

> BTW, my script identifies as ImageMagick 5.5.2 because I found some note
> that the fork happened after this release. Is this still correct? Can you
> please check this?
As say tell on their website they forked a few days before imagemagick
released 5.5.2 (http://www.graphicsmagick.org/www/NEWS.html page bottom).

Greetings and good night

sven