[Typo3-dev] TemplaVolia utf-8 problem with korean

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Tue Jun 8 12:27:52 CEST 2004

Hi Ådne,

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 11:48, Ådne Hovda wrote:
> I'm currently working on a swedish/english/korean site.
> UTF-8 has been my blessed saviour!
>
> During the process I believe I have found a little bug in the TV page
> module.

yes, seems like a tweak. But I have to say that I didn't check the page
module for utf-8 output yet, because it's currently under heavy
development.

Could you just submit your bug at bugs.typo3.org, then you can also keep
track of it and get notified when it's solved.

Thanks!

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"