[Typo3-dev] braindump: TYPO3 foundation

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Tue Jun 8 08:29:06 CEST 2004

* Karsten Dambekalns <k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de> [040607 16:19]:
> questions like those mentioned here is the Blender Foundation. I'm
> sure the people involved would happily answer questions on the topic.
> They are using TYPO3 for their website, btw... :)
>  http://www.blender3d.org/cms/About.30.0.html

>From what I see there Ton Rosendahl is at least "involved" in the whole
thing. I am missing here some statements from Kasper, Daniel and some
other folks.
Until now it *could* get a hard smell, that "someone" wants to take things
over. The "Verein", "Club", "Organisation" definitely has to come from the
head of TYPO3, at least a "We need something that does XYZ" is needed, but
if I look on the website, there is tons of "We need XYZ...", but I
definitely cannnot find something like "We need an organisation".

have fun
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100