[Typo3-dev] braindump: TYPO3 foundation

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 17:45:13 CEST 2004

This quote from the Apache site is also interesting:

"The Foundation is a collaborative project of the ASF. Our goal is to
build and sustain the literal foundation upon which our open-source
software projects are based. Like the other projects, we will need help
to achieve this goal, and several groups have already contributed their
time and effort to good effect. However, it is often difficult to find
volunteers to perform the essential grunge work behind the scenes. We
are in the process of putting together a support organization, using
funds contributed by the Apache community, that will provide the
administrative assistance needed to keep the projects moving at full steam."
http://apache.org/foundation/