[Typo3-dev] Context Sensitive Help...

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Jun 7 20:30:22 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 18:04, Stig N. Jepsen wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Well yes, I have been looking around in "Inside TYPO3". But based on this
> information I can only find out how to implement CSH on the TCA-pages for
> creating records. Not the setup pages of extesions.
> What do you call these pages, - you know the pages with the now depreciated
> CODE-field. This is the page I'm talking about.

You mean the editing page of a content element "Insert Plugin"? You want
to provide plugin-specific help there, right?

As far as I can see, that is not possible. But it might be possible if
you create some FlexForm TCA for your own plugin (have a look at the new
login box how to do that). I'm not sure though ...

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"