[Typo3-dev] Context Sensitive Help...

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Mon Jun 7 18:04:30 CEST 2004

> > I was wondering how to implement CSH in the setup screen of an
extension.
> > And also, is this possible to use together with flexforms?
> >
> > Any examples?
>
> Why now search on typo3.org?
>
> It's all explained in "Inside TYPO3", just click the first search result.

Hi Robert,

Well yes, I have been looking around in "Inside TYPO3". But based on this
information I can only find out how to implement CSH on the TCA-pages for
creating records. Not the setup pages of extesions.
What do you call these pages, - you know the pages with the now depreciated
CODE-field. This is the page I'm talking about.

/Stig