[Typo3-dev] braindump: TYPO3 foundation

Jan Wischnat jan at wischnat.de
Mon Jun 7 20:10:07 CEST 2004

Hello to Canada :-)

> So Jan, you're looking to a TYPO3-Germany-oriented-Foundation ?  ; )

I don't want to set rules or take the lead. I want to help.
I'm trying to find out how to get important extensions like TV,
OfficeImporter, Workflow & Co. sponsored/finshed in less time ;-)

> I suppose it is a huge "internal/emotional" task for Kasper to go from his
> lonely basement up to where we're aiming now.

Nah, world domination was planned from the start. :-)
Serious now: i owe a lot to Kasper for his code, his attitude and his words.
I do not want to cause headache or trouble!

> As Robert L. suggested, let Kasper speak his mind about it before going to
> far.

Full ACK! Also, in an earlier post, i asked Sven not to post any
"RFC/Invitations" on the main lists before Daniel is back on the list...

Thanks for your thougts

Jan