[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 conference (was; Just another braindump ;))

Rene Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Sun Jun 6 21:39:06 CEST 2004

holding a conference during Cebit time in Hannover is indeed a _very bad_
idea:

1. you don't get hotel rooms/lodging at reasonable prices during this time
of the year
2. you don't find conference space at reasonable prices
3. infrastructure is a pain in the a... at that time

but the idea of combining the a typo3 conference with another one is good.
for example, the "Linux Tage" are always held at german university towns
where it is easy to find cheap lodging.

and jan: not everyone in this list works for a company who is willing to pay
for a business trip to cebit. there are so many freelancers and individuals
involved in here....

just y 2 cents

rene

news:mailman.1.1086535580.19390.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...