[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;)

Rainer Leiß rleiss at gmx.de
Sun Jun 6 19:07:48 CEST 2004

Hi Jan and Sven, hi @ all!

> Count me in. Maybe we could/should all meet in September in "the middle of
> germany"? I am very interested in the opinion of Daniel Hinderink.

As you know, the district council of Darmstadt-Dieburg
(http://www.ladadi.de/) co-organized the meeting for employees of public
administrations "CMS for public administration" concentrating on Typo3
in january 2004. And we are currently examining our possibilities to
support Typo3 in the future.

(FYI our press release from january:
http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/export/files/en/1692.pdf or if you're
german speaking: http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/export/files/de/1693.pdf)

Personally I think that a Typo3-conference is a great chance to promote
Typo3 and show all of its features. But it should be rather a conference
then an exhibition as outlined earlier on this list.

If the city of Darmstadt (30 km south of Frankfurt/Main) is "in the
middle of germany" for you, Darmstadt-Dieburg could invite the
interested people for the suggested meeting in september.

Greetings,
Rainer