[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 conference (was; Just another braindump ;))

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Sun Jun 6 12:35:46 CEST 2004

Hi Sven!

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 01:04, Sven Wilhelm wrote:
> I have sent to Jan the idea to organize a Typo3-Conference in Germany.
> Ok, I know thats a big thing and many many people will be needed to plan
> that. But please let me dump my ideas before telling me your mental
> reservations ;)

thank you for sharing your thoughts! The idea of a TYPO3 conference came
up every now and then when I've been speaking to some people and also
has been a topic when Julle, Kasper and I have been at the PHPconference
in Amsterdam this year.

Generally a good idea and I bet it will come some day. But as you said,
there have to be some prerequisites being met, like a TYPO3 foundation
or a club / association as you said. There are some discussions running
about that topic and maybe we should wait with the TYPO3conference until
group of people has formed to stand behind that.

But anyways, of course it would be interesting to know if people are
interested in such a conference. It hopefully won't be that expensive
like the PHPconference (600+ EUR) ...

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"