[Typo3-dev] How to create a new global marker

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Thu Jun 3 12:36:41 CEST 2004

Hello!

I´ve a litte addon to the lz_gallery to add comments by logged in users, at the moment i use the marker

###USERNAME### to insert the username into the DB.

But i also use the cwt_community, with a really good front end editing so i would prefer to make the username which is stored in the DB
to store it as a link....

When a user looks at the picture he should also be able to click on the username which creates the comment an get to the cwt_community profile page.

I also have here some code of the cwt_community:

$linkToProfile = $this -> pi_getPageLink($this -> conf['pid_profile'], "", array("action" => "getviewprofile", "uid" => $buddylist[$i]['buddy_uid']));

Can anyone help me creating a new marker which i can use like the ###USERNAME### but with the link option?? f.e. ###USERLINK### ??
I´ll also use this feature in the new chc_forum where each user have also an own profile page...

Thanks for your help

-kind regards

Andreas W.