[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jun 1 16:07:11 CEST 2004

> So I will just come back to my suggestion: Would a 'need
> help/sponsorship state be useful?

i think absolutely yes

i like very much the idea that kasper is the core-man and , as he says,
we external developers can do our part with the extensions..
the problem is that we aren't really working together,with everybody
working on their own extensions..

well i know that new projects are forming around some extensions.. see
tt_news, or oscommerce (i know some groups are forming around them)

but if it could be an easy task to modify the extension repositary
adding a 'need help/sponsorship' state, i agree that it could give
extension development a turbo boost...

stefano