[Typo3-dev] proper way to include typoscript setup and constants in an extension

Zach Davis zach at crito.org
Tue Jun 1 00:25:55 CEST 2004

Quick question -- perhaps it's been answered and I missed it, in which
case I'll apologize in advance :).

The new API docs say that the old way of including typoscript (in
ext_typoscript_constants and ext_typoscript_setup) in an extension is
now deprecated. Can someone point me towards the most correct way of
doing this at this point, or an extension that I should model mine after?

Currently, I use the ext_typoscript_setup file to include CSS styles for
the plugin (chc_forum, a discussion board plugin I've been working on).
Is there a better way to do this now?

Thanks for your help.

best,
Zach