[Typo3-dev] default-value depending on BE-user in new page

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at diacc.de
Fri Jul 30 21:41:01 CEST 2004

Hi Jacob,

> Could u tell us/me some more about your extension ?

erm... this extension is.... erm... huge... We had to make a lot of changes
in the backend, so I could write hours about this extension ;-). The default
author is only one of the smallest parts of it... (In the end now I'm
setting this field via the clickmenu-link...)

> For an example I would like to have some default info put on a new
> page

What Info exactly and where does it come from?

< and also I would like to have a Photo field in the BE-user
> profile that should be automatically inserted or maybe inserted if
> chosen in the drop-down-selector like you have made ...

Like an avatar for Backend-users?

greets, Irene

--
DIACC GmbH