[Typo3-dev] Need to download an old extension from my extensions

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jul 30 10:02:36 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

today I uploaded a new version of one of my extension by mistake. So I
overwrote the old most recent version with a version wich had an older
codebase.

Unfortunately I can't find a backup of the old version. I saw, that I
can delete the old version on the "edit"-page. So is der there also a
way to download an old version of an extension. It's very urgent... :(

If that is not possible, can anybody who have that extension installed
send it to me?

The extension is called "XMLRPC Client" and has the key
"th_xmlrpc_client". I need version 0.2.6.

Please help

greets Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg