[Typo3-dev] Default mailform catched by spamfilter

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Sun Jul 25 15:30:36 CEST 2004

Hi Lars, sorry for the very late reply to this post. I have looked a little
into the base64 rencoding that emails from typo3 is usually encoded with. I
have posted some modifications to the direct_mail extension to allow direct
mails to be sent in quoted-printable encoding. Now I wanted to do the same
thing for formmails.

Looking a little into the source-code, it seems that this is already
possible, and as expected, it is configurable. This configuration of a
mailform will do the trick:

<snip>

# Example content:

Name: | *name = input,40 | Enter your name here

Email: | *email=input,40 |

Address: | address=textarea,40,5 |

Contact me: | tv=check | 1

|formtype_mail = submit | Send form!

|html_enabled=hidden | 1

|quoted_printable=hidden| 1

|subject=hidden| This is the subject

</snip>

Notice the line |quoted_printable=hidden| 1 this will skip the base64
encoding and use quoted-printable instead.

The message-id problem should is fixed in 3.7.0-dev, and I have posted the
fix in the 3.6.0 branch as well, so it should be corrected in the next patch
release (3.6.3).

/Jan-Erik

news:mailman.1.1084278626.27960.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...