[Typo3-dev] Starting a community based on Typo3

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Jul 22 16:03:32 CEST 2004

> Well don't they have to if it's designed for Typo3?
> Or, maybe I just don't understand that GPL thing yet.. :-)

GPL basically says;

If you somehow get your hands on GPL'ed code the authors have no legal
way of preventing you from using it according to the GPL, *BUT* you
cannot force the author to hand it over to you just because it is GPL.

GPL software is like killer bees; If they have first escaped the genetic
laboratory into the free nature you cannot stop them anymore.

GPL has no undo button.

- kasper