[Typo3-dev] Simple(?) question on BE module programing

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Wed Jul 21 23:23:02 CEST 2004

See how I did with TemplaVoila mapping interface; I had to select
storage folders, filter away those not in the users DB mount and then
display a selector box with the options found.  THere is no other way -
unless of course you are working with a module related to a page branch
so you can make a more educated selection.

- kasper