[Typo3-dev] Simple(?) question on BE module programing

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Wed Jul 21 19:28:07 CEST 2004

Hi,

forgive my ignorance - but after searching for quite a while, I dare
to ask this:

What is the best method to specify a page id for use in both a FE
plugin and a BE module?

I am working on a BE module that plays hand in hand with a FE
plugin. Both shall read data from the page selected as general storage
folder - I thought this is the best way.
How do I read the storage folder from the BE module? The FE plugin is
on a certain page, and can fetch the storage folder. But the BE mod?

And how do I access TSConfig stuff from the BE module? Or is this
nonsense?

Please help... thanks!

Karsten