[Typo3-documentation] Re: [Typo3-dev] TYPO3 complexity in general

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Mon Jul 19 12:33:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-07-18, Ingmar Schlecht <ingmars at web.de> wrote:
> Johannes Reichardt schrieb:
>> Another thing that is very in-intuitive, is that you click on "edit" and
>> get directed to the column below the column you would have expected -
>> you know what i mean?
>
> Yes, had that often enough. Thought it was me who's too dumb ;-)

Well, the edit link is supposed to be right beside the
heading. Obviously the CSS is written in a way that makes it 'move
up', so it looks like it is below the section above:
  h1, h2 ... { ... padding-top:2em; }

Remove this, and the edit links sit right beside the heading. Ok, but
then the structure is less visible. So what about this in addition to
the existing CSS:
  div.editsection { padding-top:3em;}

Looks good in Firefox (so it should work in all Gecko-based browsers).

Would that help?

Karsten