[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 complexity in general

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Mon Jul 19 00:58:21 CEST 2004

Johannes Reichardt schrieb:
> if you want i would help on the general appearance of the wiki - right
> now it breaks almost all written and unwritten rules of typography ;) -
> also the font looks unclean for some reason on mozilla and ie.

You're welcome to join the Newsgroup of the documentation team.

Get a newsreader, point it to news://news.netfielders.de, refresh
newsgroup list if necessary and then select the Newsgroup
typo3.projects.documentation (perhaps the newsgroup also exists as a
mailinglist).

> Another thing that is very in-intuitive, is that you click on "edit" and
> get directed to the column below the column you would have expected -
> you know what i mean?

Yes, had that often enough. Thought it was me who's too dumb ;-)

cheers,
Ingmar