[Typo3-dev] Why write to this list at all ? No response asusual ...

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Mon Jul 19 08:40:49 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper - And while I have u - Thank you so much for your work.

Before this gets off topic - do u have some kind oif answer to my question ?
Hint, tip or lead even ..?

This specific question is of general interest to the project of TYPO3 as it
is a matter of getting some good frontenduser-editing done in a generic way.

Besides I already bugfixed (easy one though) this extension once - so I
should be holding some credits... :)

No you are not systematically ignoring me, I am getting answers. But as u
say, not to the questions that are a little more complex and need longer
time to understand.

Sometimes - if you know what I mean - it would even be nice to hear someone
say, I am sorry, but I dont know. Not very constructive I know :) ... but at
least u dont feel ignored.......

And u can count me in on a regular bonus per job with typo3 for you and all
the other developers when I get some jobs done. I do not mind in any way
paying.

Hopefully you notice me trying to help out here, on the english list and on
the danish list as well to the extend I can (not so much a matter of time
really - cause the project is good).

Jacob from Denmark