[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 complexity in general

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Sun Jul 18 21:25:39 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper,

>This is of course a caricature but it is also quite true for much of my
>thinking and it will stay that way as long as we have no usability
>designers and analysist attached to the core development on a regular

a caricature ;) - well, i  remember that i tried to help with lots of
things but gave up sooner or later ;)
but if it comes down to usability i would be glad to help, if its about
making things more easy or neater for
novices i think i am good. in this case just tell me what you need - i
could make more specific suggestions for example,
just tell me *how* i can suggest best without being just a complainer ;)

- Johannes