[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 complexity in general

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Sun Jul 18 21:20:06 CEST 2004

> However, I think I got your point.
> According to you, Typo3 does too many things you actually don't need
> and don't want and some things confuse more than help.

Yep.

> That may be right in some cases, these cases have to be spotted and
> removed/solved.

I will help on this - just don´t want to be the guy who complains all
the time ;)

> I suggest you just take the initiative to create a page on the Typo3
> wiki (everyone can do that without registration,
> http://wiki.typo3.org) on which you list all the things that should,
> according to you, be removed, or made easier.

Yeah, first off, make the wiki more intuitive ;)

Please have a look at it and try to think like you´re a total typo3
novice - how much time do you need to dig throuh it? or just to get what
its about? http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Help:Contents - thats one of
the most misleading sites i´ve ever seen ;)

Usabilty: 4- (6 worst, sorry)

- Johannes