[Typo3-dev] Newbie: Template problem

Andrés Umaña Echavarría aumana at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 03:14:21 CEST 2004

Hi list

I took the quickstart demo and modified the template, following the Modern Template Building guides, and then developed a new extension to test Typo3.
When I was testing the extension I noted that the control panel was not there and reviewing the configuration and being sure that it should be there y tried with other forms like the login, the search, the news and the guestbook and all the forms, meaning the input boxes and buttons were missing.
I tried to go back with the template modifications but had no luck getting back the missing forms.
I reinstalled the package to check if they where really there in the first place and they were there, as you may already know.
Does some one know what is happening? I am sure I am missing something but I really don't know what is it.
Every thing else goes fine, and in the case of the extension If I create records inside the backend of typo it works perfect, the only thing missing is the Control Panel.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Andrés

- Andrés Umaña Echavarría (aumana)