[Typo3-dev] First impressions on 3.6.2

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 13 14:57:37 CEST 2004

Hi Kari,

thanks for your feedback.

However most of your listed bugs don't seem to be new. Did you ever submit
them to the bugtracker [1] yet?

> Dummy:
> 1. typo3/ext non-writeable

That's the default, yes.
typo3_src is read-only for all except the owner.

This is not a problem, it should just not be listed as an error but as a
warning only. Can you please put this up on the bugtracker?

> 2. install - Basic Configuration reports that
> "Your system is configured to enforce a memory limit of PHP scripts
> lower than 16 MB."
> Which is not true thus I have set it to 32 MB

This might have changed since 3.6.1, right?
What does your phpinfo say?

Have a look at [2], this is what I think might be the problem.

> TestSite:
> Template record under Intro some peculiar way corrupted, but after some
> modifications started to work. This should be corrected.

Can you please give me some more information about that? What is the
problem? Did you encounter the same with 3.6.1?

Regards, michael

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/
[2] http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000095
--