[Typo3-dev] TypoScript Syntax Parser for HomeSite

Andreas Otto andreas at php4win.de
Tue Jul 13 09:55:16 CEST 2004

Hi Rainer,

first of all I made this a new thread now.

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 08:40, Rainer Kuhn wrote:
> in the end of last year I wrote a basic TypoScript syntax parser for code
> highlighting in HomeSite 5. There are definitely not *all* keywords
> implemented, but it is extensible, so it shouldn't be a problem to improve
> it.
>
> If anybody is interested in this parser, I could provide it for the
> community somewhere.

How about putting this on the TYPO3xdev CVS.

The benefits would be that interested developers could get write access to the
project "ts_syntaxhiglighting" if we would name it that way.

My idea would be to have syntax highlighting files for different editors in
this project. The base definition could be written as XML file and the be
parsed e. g. by a PHP file to produce the syntax higlighting files for the
different editors.

Any other ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Andreas