[Typo3-dev] Favorite PHP editor/IDE?

Sacha Vorbeck sachav*removethisspamtrap* at gmx.net
Mon Jul 12 09:00:57 CEST 2004

Hi,

> What is your recommendations? Will I be able to be more productive with
> an IDE?

vim on Linux and (more often) UltraEdit (have a licence and unlimited
updates option :-)) on Windows.

Last month Peter Niederlag showed me the power of Zend Studio and I was
really impressed of the all the great features. I`ll surely use this one
in the future as it makes developing TYPO3 extensions much easier and
faster. Although I have to say that I don`t know much about the built in
editor.

So yes I think you well be more productive with Zend Studio.

--
Ciao,
   Sacha