[Typo3-dev] Typoscript-Editor, Part II

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Fri Jul 9 18:25:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-07-09, Thomas Murphy <murphy at thepanemgroup.com> wrote:
> btw.: Is there already an extension that is replacing normal
> TS-textareas? I would like to have a look at some code, maybe
> integrating this helene app is not that hard...

I transformed the Java editor prototype into an extension, that could
be used as a framework. It basically changes a core file (to call a
method for rendering the edit form, and to provide a method that
renders the standard textarea), the actual extension than ux-classes
this to overwrite the method.

Pretty trivial, in fact. If you want, I can email it to you.

Karsten