[Typo3-dev] Typoscript-Editor, Part II

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Fri Jul 9 14:39:01 CEST 2004

Hmm, wait a moment.

This would definitely be cool, but aren't there standardized formats for
such things, which may be easily converted to other formats?
So it would be easy to convert one central definition to others.

I thought about making such a definition for SciTE, including API with
auto-completion for typo-script.
Stumbled upon something yesterday, these things are called "lexers"
aren't they?

btw.: Is there already an extension that is replacing normal
TS-textareas? I would like to have a look at some code, maybe
integrating this helene app is not that hard...

bye,
Murphy