[Typo3-dev] How to prefill fields in Extension withfrontenduserdata ?

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Fri Jul 9 15:58:40 CEST 2004

Thank you very much Wolfgang !!

But how to check if the user is logged in ?

Also: $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['uid'], will allow me to pull the
stuff out of the DB. What is fe_user here ? The table with the data is
called fe_users so it doesnt refer directly to the table. Could you
translate the line into normal prose for me Wolfgang ?

Now you've mentioned it in another thread (How to get Startingpoint of a
plugin..?), but there it is referred to as part of a class right ? Where can
I find this class/function or object and some docs on it ?

And where can I find information on $GLOBALS["TSFE"] ? On what information
is avalable and of course also how to fetch them. Couldnt find it in the API
Overview anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Jacob from Denmark