[Typo3-dev] ['ctrl']['label'] generated by a function?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jul 2 16:56:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thomas Murphy schrieb am  2.07.2004 um 15:44 Uhr CEST

> Thanks for your answers!
> I'm using a Typo3-Date-field, but it's not converted in the
> backend-"list-view", I see the plain unix timestamp.
> Is there a possibility to change that yet?
> Otherwise i will do the mysql-trick (It's just a user_extension..)

there probably will be some userFunc or similar available to the title
field n the near future, cause it "causes trouble" wih MM-fields as
well. Right now you will have to find your way around.

For example you can as well use a dummy field for the title and in
single table view you can add your date-field which then will be
processed appropriatly before being displayed.

Have fun,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag